While walking down the lanes of the UK in springtime, there are places you don’t want to give a miss. During the springtime, you tend to go to places where your mind feels fresh and something to calm your soul.
Before you plan your trip to the amazing cities of the United Kingdom, you need to have knowledge about the toll services. Contact Dart Charge Customer Services to get an idea on the toll charges incurred on you at the crossing of Dartford. The existing toll charges at Dartford crossing are given as follows:
- Vehicle type- bicycle, Vehicle class –N/A, non-accounted price- free, Dart charge account- N/A.
- Vehicle type- motorbike, Vehicle class –A, non-accounted price- free, Dart charge account- N/A.
- Vehicle type- cars, Vehicle class –B, non-accounted price- 2.50 pounds, Dart charge account- 1.67 pounds.
- Vehicle type- two-axle goods, Vehicle class –C, non-accounted price- 3.00 pounds, Dart charge account- 2.63 pounds.
- Vehicle type- multi-axle goods, Vehicle class –D, non-accounted price- 6.00 pounds, Dart charge account- 5.19 pounds.
Destination cities for a spring trip in the UK
Here are some of the handful options just for you so that you have an amazing spring vacation in the United Kingdom:
- Cambridgeshire- The Orchard
It is one of the most popular tea houses made up of wood, decorated with surrounding loose-fitting canvas deck chairs and fruit trees. You will find a lot of philosophers, intellectuals, poets and writers here, along with young aspirants. In a gentle spring morning, you can just come here for a cup of tea or coffee and sit and relax.
- London- The flower market on Columbia Road
It is an attractive tourist spot in London during the springtime, as you get to see numerous varieties of colorful flowers. You can get a wide range of spring flowers including daffodils, tulips, paperwhites, blossoms, and pussy willow. There are a number of cafes in this street. So you can just pick a handful of flowers from the market and simply chill at a cafe nearby.
- East Sussex- Rye
The weather here is extremely pleasant, more beach-like during the springtime. You get to do a lot of kite-surfing, mono-boarding or wind-surfing, alongside the beach. There are amazing restaurants in the nearby area, where you can taste some delicacies.
Why should you visit the Cotswolds?
The beautiful Cotswolds cover a large area of 1287 square kilometers. This place has been considered as one of the most popular photographed destinations in the United Kingdom. Located in the west of London, this place gives you a true flavor of ancient England.
You will even find a 16km long trail walk area in the Cotswolds down the idyllic meadows and village greens. During the springtime, the entire look of this village changes into this beautiful, colorful rustic scenery. You can even go for biking and horseback riding.